Changing your currency
Your current account balance is displayed on the bottom of your
online billing history and in your account details.
You can change your preferred currency by using the eKit
website. To change your currency:
- Go to the eKit website.
- In the top navigation, click Sign-in
* The 'Sign-in' page will open.
- Sign in using your eKit account number and PIN.
- In the top navigation menu, select My account, then click Account settings.
* The 'Account settings' page will open.
- On the 'Account settings' page, click Change currency
* The 'Change currency' page will open.
- Select your preferred currency by checking the appropriate box, then
* You can select AUD, CAD, CHF, EURO, GBP, HKD, NZD, RAND or USD.
* A message appears telling you your currency has been changed.
* Your current account balance will now be displayed in US dollars and in your preferred
If you would like more help using eKit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to email@example.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.