Changing your PIN
There are two ways to change your PIN:
Changing your PIN using the eKit
- Go to the eKit website.
- In the top navigation, click Sign-in
* The 'Sign-in' page will open.
- Sign in using your eKit account number and PIN.
- In the top navigation menu, select My account, then click Account settings.
* The 'Account settings' page will open.
- On the 'Account settings' page, click Change PIN
* The 'Change PIN' page will open.
- Type your new PIN in the first field, retype it in the second field, then
* Your PIN can be from four to eight digits long and must consist of only
* A message appears telling you your PIN has been changed.
Changing your PIN using a touch tone phone
- Dial the access number
number for the country you are in.
- Enter your account number, then press #.
- Enter your PIN, then press #.
- Press * for the main menu.
- Press 4 for the account maintenance menu.
- Press 3 to change your PIN.
- Enter your new PIN.
* It can be from four to eight digits long.
* You are told the PIN you entered.
- To accept the new PIN, press 1.
To cancel the new PIN, press *.
If you would like more help using eKit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to email@example.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.