Making calls using Speed dial
- Call the eKit
- Dial the Speed dial number (from the Speed dial phone number list) for
the person you want to call, then press #.
* The system tells you how many minutes you have available to make the call,
then the destination phone starts ringing.
- When you've finished the call you have three choices:
* Make another call.
If the other person has not hung up, press
and hold # for two seconds, then wait for the voice prompts.
If the other person has hung up, wait for the beeps to
finish, then follow the voice prompts.
* Return to the previous menupress *.
* Exit the eKit phone servicejust hang up.
If you would like more help using eKit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.