Setting up Speed dial
- Go to the eKit website.
- In the top navigation, click Sign-in
* The 'Sign-in' page will open.
- Sign in using your eKit account number and PIN.
- In the top navigation menu, select My account, then click Account settings.
* The 'Account settings' page will open.
- On the 'Account settings' page, click Speed dials
* The 'Speed dials' page will open.
- In the 'Speed dial numbers' list, scroll to the first available Phone
number assigned field.
* 0 is preassigned for Customer Service and 1 is preassigned
for the last phone number you dialed.
- Select the country code of the phone number you wish to dial from the drop down menu.Either in the Enter number field, enter the phone number that you want
to be able to dial using a single number,
* For landlines, you need to enter the area
code (without the leading '0') and the phone number.
* For mobiles, you need to enter the mobile number (without the leading '0' if it
has one excluding mobiles from Italy).
click the Recently called numbers list box, then click the phone number
that you want to be able to dial using a single number.
* eKit stores the last ten phone numbers you called
using eKit in the Recently called numbers
- Type the name of the person who the number belongs to in the Name
- Click change.
* eKit updates your list and refreshes the 'Speed dials' page.
If you would like more help using eKit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.