Making international calls
Note To return to the previous menu at any time, press *.
- Use a touch tone phone to dial the toll-free access
number for the country you are in.
* If you don't have access to a touch tone phone, call the access number for
the country you are in and hold until you are transferred to Customer Service.
They can put your call through for you.
- Enter your eKit account number, then press #.
- Enter your eKit PIN, then press #.
- Dial the country
code, area code, and phone number, then press #.
* The system tells you how many minutes you have available to make the call,
then the destination phone starts ringing.
Important!Dial only the country code, area code and phone numberDO
NOT dial your telephone company's international dialing prefix before the
country code. For example, to make a call from any country to a number
in the Unites States, dial only:
1 (country code) 214 (area code) 123 4567 (phone number)
- When you've finished the call you have three choices:
* Make another call.
If the other person has not hung up, press
and hold # for two seconds, then wait for the voice prompts.
If the other person has hung up, wait for the beeps to
finish, then follow the voice prompts.
* Return to the previous menupress *.
* Exit the eKit phone servicejust hang up.
If you would like more help using eKit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to email@example.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.