How non-members can leave you voicemail
People can send you voicemails even when they are not eKit
members. This is all they have to do.
- Dial the toll-free access
number for the country they are in.
- Press * to send a message
- Press 2 to send a voicemail (or 4 to send a fax) to a member
- Enter the member's account number they want to send a voicemail to.
* The system tells them whose account you have reached.
- Press 1 if they have reached the correct account or press * to cancel.
- At the tone, record their message, then press # for more options.
- Once they have recorded their message, they need to select one of the following options:
* Press 1 to review
* Press 2 to erase and re-record
* Press 3 to send
* Press 4 to erase and cancel
If you would like more help using eKit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.