Listening to your voicemails using a computer
If your computer doesn't play sound, you can listen to your voicemails using
the eKit phone service. See Listening
to your voicemails using a phone.
- Open your Inbox.
- Click the voicemail you want to listen to.
* Your browser should automatically load and present a sound player in the
space provided on the next page.
* Depending on the type of sound player your computer uses, you may or may
not see the voicemail download.
* Your voicemail should then automatically start playing. If it doesn't play,
click the play button (>).
- When you've finished listening to your voicemail, click Back to Inbox.
If you would like more help using eKit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.